Welcome to Seminole
City Council Agendas
City Council Minutes
Watch Council Meeting
Election Info
City Charter
Public Notices
Committees & Memberships
Contact Us
City Employment
Volunteers Wanted

Like us on Facebook

City Council City Manager City Clerk City Attorney Dept. of Administration Fire Rescue
Community Development Public Works Recreation Library Building Human Resources



For information regarding, code enforcement violations &/or open liens, and permits;

•  Please send request to the attention of the City Clerk, via mail, e-mail or fax

•  There is a $25.00 search fee for each request.

•  Turnaround time: Approximately 10 days. 

•  There is a $50.00 for a rush search request

•  Each request is considered a separate and distinct request for information.
Code Enforcement Violation, outstanding liens and citations is one request.
An open and/or expired permit is a separate request.

To find the location of a property: 

  • Search for the property on the property appraisers web site: http://www.pcpao.org/
  • Use the “Search Our Database” function.
  • If the tax district code is SM, the property is located in the City of Seminole.
  • If the tax district code is STF or SRT, the property is located in the unincorporated Pinellas County.
  • If it is in the County, you need to call 464-3888.

Your request will be processed in accordance with the Florida Public Records Law (FS 119.01).  If you have any questions, you may contact me at 391-0204 x 102 or by e-mail at pbeliveau@myseminole.com .

Seminole City Hall, 9199 113th St N Seminole, FL 33772 Main: 727-391-0204 Fax: 727-391-5458